- This event has passed.
Photo Historica 2019
July 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - July 7, 2019 @ 7:00 pm MDT
The Center for Photographic History and Technology presents their first photographers’ sale, Photo Historica 2019, a sale of handmade photographs bought directly from contemporary photographers working in 19th century historic photographic processes.
During the sale on Saturday and Sunday (July 6 – July 7, 2019 from 10 am – 7 pm), these activities will be on going:
- Platinum/Palladium printing Demo; an 1880’s process using the metals platinum and palladium.
- Wet Plate Collodion Demo: Civil War Era “tintype” on metal
- Old Fashion Camera Display (Large Format)
- Kid’s Photography Table – kids will be able to make their very own cyanotype prints!
- Speaker Presentations on the History of Photography
The Handmade Photograph juried selections from Bostick & Sullivan’s call for entries will be on display in the gallery.
Sponsored by Bostick & Sullivan
Please visit www.photo-historica.com for more information!