El Museo Cultural de Santa Fe's Calendar
June 6th 5:30-8PM
- "Adonde Vayas", a photo exhibition, by Gene Bushe and running through the end of July - no cover or admission - donations always welcome.
- June 13th - June 29th 2014
- CURRENTS 2014: SANTA FE INTERNATIONAL NEW MEDIA FESTIVAL is an annual, citywide event. The Festival brings together the work of established, unrecognized and emerging New Media artists, from New Mexico, the US and the world, for events showcasing interactive and fine art video installations, multimedia performances and web based art forms. All events and programs are free.
- For a complete list of events at El Museo and other locations, see currentsnewmedia.org/events.
July 18th, 2014, 7:00 PM Grand Opening
- ¡ASERE,QUÉ BOLÁ! A Cuban Extravaganza!
Creators: Yani Monzón and Dustin Sammann
- Cuban santería altar, real hanging laundry, Cuban piñata, Cuban music, raffle tickets to win a homemade flan, photography, projections of El Malecón, paper mâché installations, royal palm trees.
- Yani Monzón is an art director from Cuba and Dustin Sammann is a freelance photographer in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- August 14 - 17, 2014
- "The Santa Fe Show: Objects of Art" at El Museo Cultural, August 15 - 17, 2014, 11-6PM.
- Opening Night Gala, Thursday, August 14, 6-9PM.
- The show will include Asian, Fine Art, Furniture, Indian, Jewelry, Modernism, Textiles, Tribal and Objects of Art from many centuries, countries and cultures, all to be presented with an artful estheticism.
- For more information, please contact John Morris at (310) 901-6805 or Kim Martindale at (805) 340-0384 or visit www.santafeshow.com
- August 19 - 21, 2014
- "The Antique American Indian Art Show Santa Fe 2014" will be held at El Museo Cultural, August 20 - 21, 2014, 11 - 6 pm.
The 2014 Opening: Tuesday, August 19, 6 - 9 pm.
- For more information, please contact Blake Hines (505) 660-4701, John Morris at (310) 901-6805 or Kim Martindale (805) 340-0384 or visit www.antiqueindianartshow.com
September 13th, 8PM
- An actual Lucha Libre event accompanied by the presentation of a documentary photo series on the life of the cross-dressing wrestler Cassandro.
- Tickets at www.thecassandroproject.com.
November 1st- November 2nd Saturday 8AM-3PM and Sunday 9AM-4PM
- An actual The El Museo Cultural Winter Market Grand Opening Celbration!
- Art, textiles, jewelry, books, antiques and much more from around the corner and around the world will be on exhibit and for sale.
- Every weekend until March 29, 2015 and open Friday November 28th!
- For further information or to inquire about a space, please email: or .
Interested in teaching
a class at El Museo?
Propose a class and take a look at our schedule to see if there is a time slot that works. Let's talk.